An impressive and tasty deviled egg presentation!
- 12 eggs
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp pureed beets
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Smokey Blue Cheese
- Hard boil the eggs. Cool, peel, and cut them in halves.
- Carefully remove the yolks and combine with mayonnaise, mustard, beets, lemon juice, and chives.
- Season well with pepper and salt.
- Mix well until all yolks are broken up and the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Top with blue cheese as desired.